Wednesday 24 April 2013

Day 35 Wednesday 24.4.2013 5th Weigh-In

15st 1lbs (211lbs): loss this week = -1lbs, Overall = 6lbs

Oh dear - 1lb gained! That in itself is not a disaster - even on standard diets successful dieters put on the odd pound in the odd week. What's of more concern is that we are now in week 8 and after a great start I've gone nowhere.

However it's still too early to write off the experiment as a failure. We've had an exceptionally cold early Spring, I've had the disruption of a long Easter break with the family at home, new cats, Missus surgery and a general loss of discipline in my life in general over the past week.

We can conclude however that the therapy isn't so fabulous as to be immune to distractions. If I was to ultimately offer the therapy myself, it would be with modifications to take this into account. On the plus side I've definitely felt more comfortable and there's been a distinct absesnce of bloating and heartburn, so there has been side-benefits.

I'll make something of a fresh start on Thursday, generally getting back to discipline in the other areas of my life, and see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment