Wednesday 10 April 2013

Day 21 Wednesday 11.4.2013 Third Weigh-In

15st 0lbs (210lbs): loss this week = 2lbs, Overall = 7lbs

Not bad - quite happy with that, especially since I'm not "dieting" per se.

Today's Consumption:
1 Bacon Sandwich
2 packets crisps, 1 Twix
Chicken+Beans+2 slices buttered beread
1 Cherry Bakewell
2 Choc Biscuits

It was the first day the Tummy Scale plummeted to 1 but it was a highly unusual day as I spent most of it in hospital whilst missus had minor surgery. I had a reasonable breakfast but just junk for lunch and by the time I got home was famished. I went to bed on unusually full stomach.

I normally avoid full stomachs before bed as they cause insomnia, but this night I slept like a baby! However, the Tummy Scale was still at 7 when I woke, so last night's very late supper counts as the following morning's breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment