Monday 1 April 2013

Day 12 Easter Monday 1.4.2013

6 squares dark choc
2 rashers bacon, baked beans + 2 slices buttered wholemeal bread
I can't remember lunch!
Steak Pie + mash + peas, 1 cherry bakewell
About 400g Easter Egg chocolate

It was another day where what seemed like quite a lot of consumption at the time doesn't look so bad on paper. It was in any case the third/fourth indulgent day of Easter, but throughout I've never felt bloated or exceeded 7 on the tummy scale.

I do expect consumption to be more controlled from this point as the chocolate runs out! There's no guilt though as after all I'm not "dieting", simply eating in a new permanently different way. Easter is after all a festival. In the long term, festivals will have no lasting impact on my weight, it's the ordinary days that will determine success.

No comments:

Post a Comment