Monday 13 May 2013

Day 54 Monday 13.5.2013

Today's Consumption
1 Bacon Sandwich
2 Cherry Bakewells
3 choc biscuits
1 can condensed chicken soup + 2 slices buttered bread + extra chicken in the soup
2 scoops ice cream
2 rashers bacon + beans +2 slices buttered bread
1 handful peanuts

Considering I had bugger-all exercise yesterday, I'm surprised at how hungry I got at various parts of the day. I can honestly say that I dont spend all day thinking about food - in fact doing this blog every day is a drag, but it's important data to put out there so I won't give upon it.
My chief motive for eating, I can honestly say, is to make my body "shut up" so I can think about something else.

In terms of losing weight, I am not finding this method an effective tool - I think my own plan I use for my own clients is vastly superior - but having said that, I am no longer binge eating in a single meal, which led to feeling bloated and frequent heartburn at night.

A strong factor against my personal weight loss is in my head - I have almost no incentive. I will discuss this further in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment