Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day 49: Wednesday 8.5.2013

Today's Consumption:
6 squares dark choc
2 slices buttered toast
1 rack pork ribs
1 can beer
4 scoops ice cream
4 choc biscuits
3 handfuls peanuts

Note the "healthy" end to the day! The "fullness kick-in" at the end of this orgy of junk occurred over an hour later and in the following morning I still felt it!

It's another important lesson  - food that is easily and therefore quickly eaten is damn slow to kick in. And I didn't eat consciously for various reasons. The therapist made clear that however hungry I was, food needed to be eaten in a conscious almost ceremonial manner.

I'm becoming persuaded that the holistic approach is the best way to tackle weight loss. I myself have turned potential clents away because weight is the least of that person's problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment