Friday 29 March 2013

Day 9 Good Friday 29.3.2013

Today's consumption:
6 squares dark choc
Roast Chicken, roast potatoes & peas, 1 scoop ice cream
2 chunks buttered crusty bread, 2 choc biscuits
1 packet crisps

It was interesting to observe this particular morning that the tummy scale refused to drop below 6 at all before lunch, but that the evening had me feeling particularly munchy. Never mind, I nevertheless kept to the rules, denying myself nothing but not needing vast quantities of it.

The ethos behing this particular approach is it's not what you eat but how you eat it.

I did feel kinda guilty having evening munchies at the time but in hindsight and on future evenings, I will recall that there are no time or food choice restrictions. The tummy scale and meditative conscious consumption are the sovereign factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment