Monday 25 March 2013

DAY 5 Monday 25.3.2013

For the first time since Day 0, I really fancied some roast chicken for breakfast, but rather than just plonking a pile of chicken on a plate, I made a thoroughly enjoyable sandwich. What I'm now consciously aware of is the time lag between being full and sensing it. After the sandwich I was at 6 on the tummy scale but it crept up to 7 over the following half-hour, even though food is in a paste on swallowing.

I have eased my regime a little regarding the TV - I now have it on whilst eating, because now I know what eating consciously actually means, I can do both things at once.

At teatime it was interesting to note that the portions I dolled out to Son and Missus neither could finish, yet missus still found room for dessert and Son and a very late night supper. Myself, with my "tennis ball" portion, had a craving for ice cream in the later evening, and since nothing is banned I brought the whole tub into the living room and began spooning out of it. I ate it consciously and on reaching tummy scale 6 I just stopped and returned the tub to the freezer box.

In my life in general I am living both consciously and intuitively and this is now extending to food. As with life in general, I didn't realize I was UNconscious until I was given the tools and techniques to awaken.

Yesterday's Food Summary:
6 squares dark choc
roast chicken sandwich + 1 Penguin bar
2 handfuls peanuts plus 1 Pengin bar.
steak pie, mash and gravy + 1 slice angel cake
2 scoops ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment