Friday 29 March 2013

Day 8 Thursday 28.3.2013

Today's consumption
6 squares dark choc
2 rashers bacon, beans, 1 slice buttered bread
1 can condensed tomato soup, 2 chunks crusty white bread, 1 choc biscuit
Chicken Stroghanoff + Dauphinoise Potatoes+peas+toffee sundae

...I'm now getting into the habit of eating consciously, subconsciously!

By that I mean chewing food to a pulp and swallowing consciously is becoming a habit that happens by itself - I do not have to run a "procedure" through my head to do it. In the same way, continually "listening" to my stomach is also now a habit. Outside of family meals, I'm also letting intuition guide me as to what I want nutritionally, rather than giving any thought to what I "should" eat.

The upshot of all this is that with modified thought patterns and behaviour firmly established, I can just get on with life apart from this blog and the weekly weigh-ins.

Lets talk about poo
The constipation problem solved itself by my body asking for baked beans - that soon got everything moving again! It has reinforced my trust in my body to tell me what it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment