Sunday 24 March 2013

DAY 3 Saturday 23.3.2013

Even on lie-in days, I'm usually up around 6am. First thing, I always consume 6 squares of dark choc for the antioxidants and other good stuff in it, along with Ginseng, multivitamins and omega 3 to ensure I'm getting essential nutrients, which means I don't have to eat so much variety, which is an unwanted chore!

This usually keeps me going until around 8am when tummy scale drops to 4. Pre-experient this would normally be roast chicken (on its own) but post band it's been 2 slices of wholemeal toast and a Penguin bar. Today followed that pattern.

I got to the Weekend Job and was still at scale 6 so I didn't  eat again until a beak at 14:30 when I had a small pork pie and a Penguin bar. At teatime (16:30) tummy scale was still at 6. By late break (19:10) it was at 4 so I had another Penguin bar and a packet of crisps. When I got home at 21:40 Son had baked a cake so despite being at tummy scale 5 I had a small slice - it was very nice! That raised me to scale 6 where it stayed until bedtime.

AND NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT POO
Pre-experiment I didn't have an "average" type of poo - I produced every sort - a visit to the toilet was interesting to see what it was going to be this time.

Now the experiment is in full swing they're smaller - and tougher! At the extreme end last night, I produced "stones" - so small and hard I had to "dig" them out with a finger. At other visits they were "rabbit pellets" and this morning, small sticky logs.

When my body is consuming above its requirement, everything flows faster, bigger and soggier, but on or below requirement, the bowel seems to switch to "full power" and extract every last drop of anything useful, including water, making poo harder to "do". I will need to start adding extra fibre to the diet to make poo less "hard work".

No comments:

Post a Comment