Friday 22 March 2013

DAY 2 (22.3.2013)

Portion sizes were definitely smaller today. A concept stuck in my head is that my stomach, previously the size of a melon, is now only the size of a tennis ball. Here is the day's consumption: (For the "tummy scale" see Day 1)

Early morning - 6 squares dark choc went to #6
Breakfast - 2 slices of toast and went to #7
Lunch - 1 Greggs steak bake - back to 7
Supper - Corned beef Hash - 1 scoop
Late evening - 1 scoop ice cream, 2 handfuls peanuts

Tummy Scale variation: 4 - 7

I'm now constantly grading my degree of fullness and as a result I'm avoiding the extremes. It's made me realize that how wildly I would swing between ravenous and stuffed. The most noticeable shift in focus is from food to stomach. I had not realized that I was so out of touch with my body - I now feel much more "united" with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment