Monday 10 June 2013

Day 83 Monday 10.6.2013

Today's Consumption:

On Waking
6 squares dark choc

Breakfast
Bacon+fried egg+beans+2 hunks buttered crusty bread

1 Cherry Bakewell
1 choc Biscuit

Lunch
not hungry

Supper

Steak pie + mash + peas + peppercorn sauce
1 slice angel cake + ice cream

Without planning it, today's consumption was all compressed into two big meals - I simply let hunger, or lack of it, guide me.

Having lost large amounts of weight on two separate occasions, I have to ask why this time my weight stays stubbornly stable. Previously, I worked some distance from my house, whereas now I am here all the time except for the Weekend Job. Secondly, I was previously unhappy about my weight and equated being slimmer with happiness. This time, I'm really not that bothered. I am fully mobile, healthy, happy, and my weight is not getting in the way of anything.

The conclusion I draw from this is kinda dull and the last thing weight-watchers want to hear - it's about willpower. I feel like I've simply re-invented the wheel. Something I've known all along as a therapist is that to achieve something, a client must really want it as a priority.

I do have one incentive - professional credibility. If I can do it, I will attract more clients who want to do it too. From today I will tweak the regime to focus my intention more firmly on the objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment