Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day 78 Wednesday 5.6.2013

Today's Consumption:

On Waking
6 squares dark choc

Breakfast
2 slices buttered toast

1 choc biscuit

Lunch
1 rack pork ribs + 1 pork chop
1 pint beer
2 scoops ice cream

Supper
2 handfuls peanuts
3 choc biscuits

Though I've got into the habit of diarising consumption, a good habit and essential in self-understanding, diet and exercise itself simply isn't a priority - I'm far more preoccupied with my spiritual/mental/emotional wellbeing. This itself is a valuable insight into those who struggle with their weight.

I think there's more to it than having a set of rules to follow. It has turned out that like any other goal in life, clear single-minded focus is essential to success. In my case it just hasn't been there.

Thursday - Sunday is not a great time for fresh focus, but I will use that time to make further modifications to the strategy and introduce them on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment