Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 77 Tuesday 4.6.2013

Today's Consumption:

Breakfast
2 slices buttered toast

1 choc biscuit

Lunchnone

Supper
Quarterpound burger+fried egg+beans
2 slices buttered bread
3 scoops ice cream
2 choc biscuits

A very uneven day where I wasn't that hungry for most of it, got seriously munchy at teatime then felt very full all the way to bedtime.

It's fair to say that my weight and diet are not currently at the forefront of my mind, and while I'm not losing weight, it is stable. The situation will not change until I make further changes. From today, the slightly teaked rules are:

1. Eat consciously chewing thoroughly
2. Visualize the stomach as a stretchy tennis ball.
3. Daily "gastric band" self-hypnosis
4. No snacking between meals
5. No eating after 7pm except Fri/Sat

...We'll see how we get on!


No comments:

Post a Comment